Taking a proactive approach in protecting consumer privacy has always been an important focus for Acxiom. We continuously seek ways to protect and assure appropriate use of information related to consumers and to promote policies within the industry that do the same.
Privacy is a priority for Acxiom as we deliver information management solutions across the globe. Our privacy principles guide how we do business every day. To review these principles, click here.
Acxiom has privacy policies for each region of the world where we have offices. The choices available to a consumer vary with the region based on local laws and customs. The full list of policies is provided to the left.
- As a consumer, you have choices that govern how Acxiom will handle personal information related to you.
- If you would like to know more about the digital marketing information that Acxiom has, or to change or opt-out of this data, visit Acxiom’s www.AboutTheData.com.
- For Acxiom’s traditional products, you may opt-out of our marketing and directory products here.
- For Acxiom’s directory and fraud detection and prevention products, you may access and correct information here.
- To view contact information for each state’s Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Division click here.
Acxiom has produced an information booklet, “Protecting Your Privacy in the Information Age” to help consumers understand, in general some of the ways businesses, charities, Internet sites and other organizations collect and use information about you and the choices you have about these uses. To review this booklet, click here.
Listed to the left are all of Acxiom’s privacy policies and other privacy related materials.