Acxiom believes that consumers should have choices regarding business’ use of information about them. Acxiom believes in transparency, accountability, and consumer control. Therefore, we take an ethical approach to data collection and use that goes beyond what the law requires by also addressing what is just and fair to consumers.
Acxiom provides consumers with various rights with respect to their personal information, including a right to know the information that Acxiom has about them (“Right to Know”), the right to request the deletion of their personal information (“Right to Delete”) and the right to opt-out from the sale of their personal information (“Opt-Out Request”).
In order to provide an easy, yet secure, process for consumers to make these requests, Acxiom utilizes an online platform through which consumers may submit requests. Please note the online portal process includes certain verification procedures that are either permitted or required by law depending upon the type of request submitted. Acxiom takes the safety and security of individuals, and the data that we maintain about them, seriously. Please be prepared to receive multiple emails from Acxiom as part of the verification process, and please note that some of those emails include a time limit for your response. Please allow plenty of time to complete the verification steps and to respond to all confirmation messages issued by Acxiom.
If you would like to submit a request for a “Right to Know” consumer access report or “Right to Delete” personal information request, please note that, for the safety and security of the personal information that Acxiom maintains about consumers, there are minimum procedures required prior to acceptance of these requests. Acxiom will require you to verify your identity and the following information will be required for this verification procedure: name, address, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and a valid email address (which will be used as the direct form of communication with you).
A “request ID” will be sent to you at the email address you submitted. Please retain this request ID, as we will use it to communicate with you throughout this process. We will also send you an additional email with instructions on how to complete your request.
- For California consumers, to see additional information on CCPA rights and instructions, click here.
To exercise your rights or the rights of an individual in your capacity as an authorized agent, please select from one of the options below:
- Opt-Out Request: If you would like to restrict the sale of your personal information.
- Access Request: If you would like to receive your Right to Know Consumer Access Report.
- Deletion Request: If you would like to request the deletion of your personal information from Acxiom’s US marketing data products.
Effective date: January 25, 2022
Are you sure you want to submit a deletion request?
1) If you are also planning to submit an access request, we recommend that you do not make your deletion request until you have received your “Right to Know” access report from Acxiom.
2) A deletion request removes your data from our marketing databases. Acxiom’s reference information will be retained per the exception under the CCPA regulation as it is used for fraud detection and prevention. If you make a deletion request, Acxiom will maintain a record of your request in order to ensure that your information continues to be removed from Acxiom’s systems in the future.
Not a California Resident
Thank you for your recent request pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Currently, Acxiom is not accepting requests for Right to Deletions from consumers outside of California.
Acxiom is happy to accept and process requests for opt-out of Acxiom’s marketing data products. You may complete an opt-out form by clicking: US Consumer Opt Out.
Additional information regarding Acxiom’s privacy practices are available on Acxiom’s web site, located: US Products Privacy Notice.
Thank you again for contacting us.